open carrying laws in louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    That was the best post ever made on this website. That video will live in infamy.

I bet I could get that original sent to me.

JR1572

One night I was bored and transcribed the whole thing. I keep it on my phone because you just never know when you might need it.

"Hey my baby. How's daddy's skinny man. That's my baby, huh? That's my darlin' huh? My Lore yeeeeeesh. My skinny man huh. Yeeeeeeesh. Old puzzle face how you lookin' baby? My skinny man puzzle face baby. Yessssh get the chin. Daddy don't get the chin. Get the top of the head daddy. Yeessssh. Puzzle face. Hey puzzle face. Hey my darlin'. Hey baaaby. Daddy's baby. Daddy's skinny little baby. Ohhhhhhhh baby. That's my boy huh? That's my boy. Get all that love huh? Yes get that love. Get that loooove yesssh. Get under the chin. Yessssh. Daddy's boy."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    One night I was bored and transcribed the whole thing. I keep it on my phone because you just never know when you might need it.

"Hey my baby. How's daddy's skinny man. That's my baby, huh? That's my darlin' huh? My Lore yeeeeeesh. My skinny man huh. Yeeeeeeesh. Old puzzle face how you lookin' baby? My skinny man puzzle face baby. Yessssh get the chin. Daddy don't get the chin. Get the top of the head daddy. Yeessssh. Puzzle face. Hey puzzle face. Hey my darlin'. Hey baaaby. Daddy's baby. Daddy's skinny little baby. Ohhhhhhhh baby. That's my boy huh? That's my boy. Get all that love huh? Yes get that love. Get that loooove yesssh. Get under the chin. Yessssh. Daddy's boy."

Was that all of it?

JR1572

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Mmmmmmmmmm kitty kitty. Daddy loves his pretty kitty kitty. Mmmmmmhmmmmmm.

m0kp8.jpg

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

So that was all over a cat?

I was assuming the guy was some pedo

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Sir, today, you win the internets. LOL

How have you held on to this gem for so long without using it????

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

I'm reminded of the scene in Ace Ventura where he just realized that the lady cop was actually a dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom