Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    You keep using these terms like "probable cause" and ****... THAT APPLIES TO ARRESTS. That has NOTHING to do with a regular joe observing another person in public. NOTHING.

Yup. "Probable cause" and "reasonable suspicion" are restrictions to LEO behavior that dont apply to a private citizen.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Protestors have began throwing bottles and managed to shut down the SB portion of the 110 freeway in Crenshaw/Los Angeles.

My, what a wonderful tribute.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/ah...king-demonstrators-protesting-zimmerman-verdi

There is hope yet! I have my hoodie ready if they riot up in Shreveport. I missed out on the last one. This time I'm gonna get me a new TV and an Xbox!

NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON! DOWN WITH WHITEY! REMEMBER THE "HOT BISCUIT"!

I'm ready!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    There is hope yet! I have my hoodie ready if they riot up in Shreveport. I missed out on the last one. This time I'm gonna get me a new TV and an Xbox!

NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON! DOWN WITH WHITEY! REMEMBER THE "HOT BISCUIT"!

I'm ready!

SWAT has just been deployed in St. Louis, as well. No doubt to help hand out refreshments to the peaceniks, I'm sure. :p

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    These fools think they'll reverse the verdict because they take to the streets and smash somebody else's hard earned property? What a bunch of stupid sons of bitches. There ass should be at home resting for work in the morning...... O wait. They probably don't even have jobs. Sucking off of the systems **** because their too lazy to do something worthwhile. But let one of their "brethren" die the thug life they glorify at the hands of a non-black, and they take to the streets chanting about the injustice on the black man. Motherfukcers can't spell injustice. How many of you here feel screwed over by the system taxing you to the hilt to redistribute your money to some hood rat hoe with 4 babies to 4 different baby daddies by the time she's 18? How about Obamacare shoved down your throat? Do you see us threatening to riot in the streets and destroy others people's property? Nope, because its Sunday and we have to fukcing work in the morning!

That video was awesome Doc! Dude shoots it straight.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    don't have to own anything. I was typing slower than my brain was processing. What I meant wasn't stated plain enough.

It was my way of saying except in the extreme, this is the way it should be handled.

Cairn slobber in the mouth can affect your typing ability.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Apparently if the reports are correct, the police in L.A. Are getting a little impatient with the peaceful protestors. Rubber bullets are joining the party. :p

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    I can't believe y'all are still arguing about this instead of making fun of people who braced themselves for the Great Race War of 2013.

The reality is there are some people, a few among this board, that are hoping for the "Big One"; I'm not directing this in general to every member that has predicted unrest.
    There are some people, however, that I truly believe want the riots to occur, much the same way a young child "wants" to experience a hurricane; although this want is unfortunately not reserved for children alone.
    I call it the "Red Dawn Survivalist Fantasy". It afflicts certain people, who for whatever reason, anxiously await a massive crisis, in order that they should receive the chance to live out there childhood, Cowboys & Indians, Lone Wolf dreams. It gives them the opportunity to load their 85 pound plus BOBs on their back, and pick off unruly threats to humanity from 700 yards away, all the while filtering their urine in the lowest priced ceramic water filter Amazon offers, and foraging berries they have identified with the $3 water proof nature books.
    Once again, I'm not trying to generalize a large group of members here, but I truly believe there are a handful among us, and elsewhere, that secretly "can't wait for the fun."
    This is despite the fact that such widespread "Race Riots/Race Battles" would result in hundreds of police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, and civilians hurt. As well as millions, if not more, in property damage. But hey, why should that matter, especially when it affords the opportunity for a handful of nimwhits to peal back the shrink wrap on $30 worth of cheap, made in China survival equipment and anxiously await for the threat to hit their front door. At which time, the fantasy will stop, and the reality of a raging horde of irate individuals trampling down the street will leave most of these "Bring On The End of The World" pseudo-Lone Wolfs cowering in the corner of their houses with the lights out, just hoping the crowd moves along.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    The reality is there are some people, a few among this board, that are hoping for the "Big One"; I'm not directing this in general to every member that has predicted unrest.
    There are some people, however, that I truly believe want the riots to occur, much the same way a young child "wants" to experience a hurricane; although this want is unfortunately not reserved for children alone.
    I call it the "Red Dawn Survivalist Fantasy". It afflicts certain people, who for whatever reason, anxiously await a massive crisis, in order that they should receive the chance to live out there childhood, Cowboys & Indians, Lone Wolf dreams. It gives them the opportunity to load their 85 pound plus BOBs on their back, and pick off unruly threats to humanity from 700 yards away, all the while filtering their urine in the lowest priced ceramic water filter Amazon offers, and foraging berries they have identified with the $3 water proof nature books.
    Once again, I'm not trying to generalize a large group of members here, but I truly believe there are a handful among us, and elsewhere, that secretly "can't wait for the fun."
    This is despite the fact that such widespread "Race Riots/Race Battles" would result in hundreds of police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, and civilians hurt. As well as millions, if not more, in property damage. But hey, why should that matter, especially when it affords the opportunity for a handful of nimwhits to peal back the shrink wrap on $30 worth of cheap, made in China survival equipment and anxiously await for the threat to hit their front door. At which time, the fantasy will stop, and the reality of a raging horde of irate individuals trampling down the street will leave most of these "Bring On The End of The World" pseudo-Lone Wolfs cowering in the corner of their houses with the lights out, just hoping the crowd moves along.

You could have just said the Burt and Heathers out there!

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    So let me know if I am wrong, but the reason that Trayvon's prior arrest and alleged drug use was not allowed in this trial is because the victim is not on trial much the same way a girl who is raped cant have her prior sexual encounters used against her. But that doesn't hold true with regards to a civil case. Right?

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Hey! Wait for me!

We could grab a FEMA trailer and start loading up all the flat-screens we can get............All in the name of justice.

I'm ready!

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    They can't help it. It's like the story of the scorpion and the frog, they will always be cowardly scavengers but they just needed a real good excuse. They don't now, nor ever will give a damn about TM, but it lights an imaginary fuse on the powder keg of racism that they themselves perpetuate.

Enjoy the fireworks and pray for family & friends near the swarms.
    These fools think they'll reverse the verdict because they take to the streets and smash somebody else's hard earned property? What a bunch of stupid sons of bitches. There ass should be at home resting for work in the morning...... O wait. They probably don't even have jobs. Sucking off of the systems **** because their too lazy to do something worthwhile. But let one of their "brethren" die the thug life they glorify at the hands of a non-black, and they take to the streets chanting about the injustice on the black man. Motherfukcers can't spell injustice. How many of you here feel screwed over by the system taxing you to the hilt to redistribute your money to some hood rat hoe with 4 babies to 4 different baby daddies by the time she's 18? How about Obamacare shoved down your throat? Do you see us threatening to riot in the streets and destroy others people's property? Nope, because its Sunday and we have to fukcing work in the morning!

That video was awesome Doc! Dude shoots it straight.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Oh well. I really couldn't say (nor do I care) if anyone here or elsewhere "wishes" for unrest to satisfy whatever little fantasy they may/may not have. I'm not an iShrink.

I just think it's a little naive to think history wouldn't repeat itself (again), in some circles. It's just the nature of some out there to do the wrong things in circumstances like this. Nothing new, really. You either accept it as fact, or you don't. :dunno:

Top Bottom