I just got a vasectomy. Any questions or comments?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jessica9

@--->---------------
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    River Ridge
    I'm not judging, either, but warm fuzzies and the like are about like the Easter bunny and other such in my mind. Nice and fun and all that, but I don't believe in them as anything more than passing emotions that some girl has felt for plenty of guys before me, and will feel plenty of times after she's forgotten who I am. I'd rather approach with honesty.

you just haven't met the right girl yet. you will one day and you will see. not all of us women are bitches, hoes and such. but i do agree that a good mate is hard to find. thing is, when you find her you may be so protected that you won't even know she was the one. having a kevlar heart has it's ups and downs i guess.

anyway. gotta run or I will be late. toodles. :)

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I have never been a "hook up" kind of person. Open relationships to me would feel trashy. Just my personal thoughts on the matter, and not judging. I guess I am just old fashioned. I like romance and girly things. The warm and fuzzies... sometimes being that way sucks though. But, that's me and how I am.

I am a member of Christian Mingle...... If you are interested...

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    I'm not judging, either, but warm fuzzies and the like are about like the Easter bunny and other such in my mind. Nice and fun and all that, but I don't believe in them as anything more than passing emotions that some girl has felt for plenty of guys before me, and will feel plenty of times after she's forgotten who I am. I'd rather approach with honesty.
    I'd make sure to do alot of soul searching before making any big moves in this dirrection. I was very oposed to having children and never wanted any. 3 kids later I don't know even how to explain the amount of love you can have for children. When you look at them and they look like you and your the biggest part of thier life. It's that kind of jump on hand granade or run into fire kinda love. I'm just saying I thought I had life figured out pretty well but children really do make life more meaningful and mine are my greatest accomplishments. Don't cheat yourself because make no mistake that's what you'll be doing.

ABN_INF

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    belle chasse
    Where did you go? How much is it? I have been kicking this idea around because I really don't want anymore kids. This is a huge decision and life altering (literally) I called a while back and a doctor told me $800. Also on a scale of 1-10 how bad are the after effects?

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Where did you go? How much is it? I have been kicking this idea around because I really don't want anymore kids. This is a huge decision and life altering (literally) I called a while back and a doctor told me $800. Also on a scale of 1-10 how bad are the after effects?

Hey, for $400 I will kick you really hard and for $100 more I will use the taser. That should do the job and save you $300. Although you may go through that much in Tylenol and ice in a few days. :)

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Hey, for $400 I will kick you really hard and for $100 more I will use the taser. That should do the job and save you $300. Although you may go through that much in Tylenol and ice in a few days. :)

You're ripping people off brother. I'll sell him one of these for $29.95.

vasectomy-DIY-1.JPG

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I'd make sure to do alot of soul searching before making any big moves in this dirrection. I was very oposed to having children and never wanted any. 3 kids later I don't know even how to explain the amount of love you can have for children. When you look at them and they look like you and your the biggest part of thier life. It's that kind of jump on hand granade or run into fire kinda love. I'm just saying I thought I had life figured out pretty well but children really do make life more meaningful and mine are my greatest accomplishments. Don't cheat yourself because make no mistake that's what you'll be doing.

Was the first kid planned after a change of heart, or did they surprise you and you "discover" your love for children?

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    In all seriousness, my kids are my world. We adopted our fist child, not because we couldn't have any. We never tried and were living the young married couple life, but because she needed a home we decided to jump into parenthood. Then we had our first boy a few years later and another boy a few years after that. I cant even imagine life without them. I never thought I could ever love another living thing as much as I love those little rug rats (and the now big rug rat). That being said, three is enough for us.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom