Is drinking milk a healthy choice?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    ETA: Especially when I lived in Florida and the "Hot Doughnuts" sign came on at Krispy Kreme!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BASTARD !!! You have no idea how bad I want a krispy kreme doughnut now!

you know I'm just kidding, but still :fawk:

There isn't even a doughnut shop in Ruston anymore....now that I think about it, I wonder if that's why all the local LEO's have been in such a bad mood the last six months.....

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    "Ice cold milk and an Oreo cookie, they forever go together...yada yada yada..." I just can't see drinking anything else with a big warm brownie. Besides, Cheerios just don't taste the same with water. Blaghhh.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    There isn't even a doughnut shop in Ruston anymore....now that I think about it, I wonder if that's why all the local LEO's have been in such a bad mood the last six months.....

No way, it’s been a while sense I was up there but if this is true I wonder what my company does for Friday breakfast with no doughnut shop.

On the subject of milk, sense going paleo we first just cut back but have now just stopped drinking it unintentionally, we keep coconut milk in the fridge now, only on rare occasion to I want a swig of the real deal

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Daylight Donuts isn't open on the North End going out on 167 on the left?
    Ya know, I've never been that far north up 167. I never go past Super1 so I have no idea what is up there, but I'll go check. When I moved here, there was a doughnut shop by campus a block from where I live but it shut down last year and became a coffee shop. Since then I have only seen doughnuts at wallyworld.
    All this talk makes me want to drive to Alexandria just to get some Shipley's.:drool:

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Ya know, I've never been that far north up 167. I never go past Super1 so I have no idea what is up there, but I'll go check. When I moved here, there was a doughnut shop by campus a block from where I live but it shut down last year and became a coffee shop. Since then I have only seen doughnuts at wallyworld.
    All this talk makes me want to drive to Alexandria just to get some Shipley's.:drool:

Can you bring me some??

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Used to drink lots of milk when I was growing up. Simply LOVED it. Then just kinda stopped drinking it once I had kids. No particular reason, I just don't want it like I used to. Nowadays, I might have a glass once a week.

...And whole milk FTW!!!

Oh, and "cereal moistener" was freakin' hilarious.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Well;

1: The Shipley's in Bunkie is FAR SUPERIOR! to BOTH of Alexandria's Shipley's. Trust ME!!! You might even grow to hate Alex's Shipleys.....yes I'm serious. I grew up eating Shipley's since the early 80's in Bunkie. I never even knew they expanded another store in Alex until like 2002 or something. I went there and they were ok but NOTHING like the Donuts from Bunkie's Shipleys.

2: There also used to be a Daylight Donuts on the North end of the Farmville Exit about 2 miles across from the Texaco/.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Well;

1: The Shipley's in Bunkie is FAR SUPERIOR! to BOTH of Alexandria's Shipley's. Trust ME!!! You might even grow to hate Alex's Shipleys.....yes I'm serious. I grew up eating Shipley's since the early 80's in Bunkie. I never even knew they expanded another store in Alex until like 2002 or something. I went there and they were ok but NOTHING like the Donuts from Bunkie's Shipleys.

2: There also used to be a Daylight Donuts on the North end of the Farmville Exit about 2 miles across from the Texaco/.

When I was a kid we had a Shipley's here in BR and those were the best damn doughnuts ever...specially the jelly filled. I thought they were gone for good....had no idea there was one in Alex or Bunkie. Road trip..

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom