Jefferson Parish arrest reports, Feb. 22-24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    Hey I don't know if this is true or not i heard this via 3rd party but, this Friday someone will be at the store cutting deals for people effect by this. I don't have anything else to tell you after that.

OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

Last edited:

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA
    OMG!!! Bradley, will you just stop already with spreading rumors and giving out misinformation? Honestly, how can a part time stock clerk who was supposed to take out the trash and mop the floors even think that he can elevate himself to being such a "princely God-like savior"???

Have you even once told anybody how much you pilfered from the store over the past year whether directly or by discounting beyond what was allowed by store policy?

The real deal people is that tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. is the official "Meeting of the Creditors" at the F. Edward Hebert Bldg, #111, 600 S. Maestri Street, New Orleans, LA 70130

I swear, I'll be glad when this thing is put to bed and all the rumors, lies and misinformation will be over with.

Meeting of the people who you owe money too, which made you steal from customers. And I'm sure people you screwed over will be happy when they have there money back.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville

Ahh the scumbag shows his face. Do the right thing and refund everyone you owe money to.

Last edited:

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    So arrest reports are lies?

Anybody can be arrested. Doesn't mean a thing unless the charges are accepted and the evidence is brought to the court.

As of now, all the evidence proves that those charges were false and that is why JPSO has not moved on any further complaints

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Anybody can be arrested. Doesn't mean a thing unless the charges are accepted and the evidence is brought to the court.

As of now, all the evidence proves that those charges were false and that is why JPSO has not moved on any further complaints

If its all lies then give people their money or guns you owe them now oh innocent one. Call everyone tomorrow and tell them come and get what you owe them.

That place was better when Maury ran it. That says a lot.

Last edited:

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA

You must think everybody is stupid.

AFFS

When seconds count...
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    New Orleans, LA
    If Whitney Bank had not taken $30,000 out of our bank account in January that we were sitting on for special orders, consignment payouts and sales taxes.

I guess you don't like to read too much Dave?

And Morey ran the business into the ground. Driving gross sales down from when we first opened and running off customers with his holier than thou attitude. And what JPSO and Sgt Hunt put together, it makes the guy from Jefferson Gun Outlet look like a petty thief.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Why wasn't he prosecuted then? So your sticking too your guns that none of this was your fault? It all falls on Obama and your Subordinates?

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA

And Morey ran the business into the ground. Driving gross sales down from when we first opened and running off customers with his holier than thou attitude. And what JPSO and Sgt Hunt put together, it makes the guy from Jefferson Gun Outlet look like a petty thief.

So you just like being a irresponsible business owner.

tikanni

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Metairie, LA

Why isn't Jefferson Gun closing their doors?

Top Bottom