Marskville Shooting (Nov 2015) body cam footage released

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Lol. It's proof of something alright. I'm thinking what you have proved is that you are talking about something you know nothing about but think you do. If you have all the answers then maybe you should go get an application and try to fix it. Tell you what, when u need help with some accounting work hit me up, I have all the answers on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I get it because I'm not a cop I have no business forming or expressing an opinion about the service police provide. Tell you what, when you are getting you taxes done next year sit there and allow them to do whatever the hell they want to no questions asked because you are wholey unqualified to discuss the subject.

We need less humans who think like this.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Oh I get it because I'm not a cop I have no business forming or expressing an opinion about the service police provide. Tell you what, when you are getting you taxes done next year sit there and allow them to do whatever the hell they want to no questions asked because you are wholey unqualified to discuss the subject.

I will def take their advice on the subject and not argue that they are wrong about my taxes. You know why? Because they do that for a living. And you can have all of the opinions about LE work you would like but don't tell the majority they are wrong because you think so. But I forgot, you know this because you shake their hands at funerals. What a fuc&$ing joke

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Lol. It's proof of something alright. I'm thinking what you have proved is that you are talking about something you know nothing about but think you do. If you have all the answers then maybe you should go get an application and try to fix it. Tell you what, when u need help with some accounting work hit me up, I have all the answers on that.

I will def take their advice on the subject and not argue that they are wrong about my taxes. You know why? Because they do that for a living.

Poor Whitebread is having a bad day. Maybe he will say that didn't just happen, even though I quoted it.

JR1572

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I will def take their advice on the subject and not argue that they are wrong about my taxes. You know why? Because they do that for a living. And you can have all of the opinions about LE work you would like but don't tell the majority they are wrong because you think so. But I forgot, you know this because you shake their hands at funerals. What a fuc&$ing joke

What about the funeral part?

JR1572

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

What a douche you are. Either you are an intellectually dishonest jack@$$ or you are so stupid you should be reminded to breath. Go ahead and just mindlessly sign off on whatever your tax preparer does for you maybe you won't get that small percentage of accountants that are absolute dirtbags.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Poor Whitebread is having a bad day. Maybe he will say that didn't just happen, even though I quoted it.

JR1572

Bad day hell nah. The sun is shining my workload ain't quite so bad this week and I'm really getting under the skin of the dip$h!ts who think their badge makes them brilliant or super human.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What a douche you are. Either you are an intellectually dishonest jack@$$ or you are so stupid you should be reminded to breath. Go ahead and just mindlessly sign off on whatever your tax preparer does for you maybe you won't get that small percentage of accountants that are absolute dirtbags.

Tell you what , learn the difference between breath and breathe and string a complete sentence together and then I'll take your insults seriously. I'm tired of playing with you today. I'll be back tomorrow and we will see how you have progressed.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Tell you what , learn the difference between breath and breathe and string a complete sentence together and then I'll take your insults seriously. I'm tired of playing with you today. I'll be back tomorrow and we will see how you have progressed.

Don't hold your breath. :rofl:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

^^^ what you said....

What I heard: Thinking makes me angry.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not

Good I still have much work to do on you don't die on me from lack of oxygen.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You gotta hate LEOs deep down.

Don't be what's wrong with the internet.

I don't hate police nor do I hate JR and Motor. I do find it pathetic that because they are police and I am not that I couldn't possibly have any reason to comment or critique police other than hate. All these guys have proven is their unwillingness to listen too anything That moderately disagrees with them. This is what is wrong with society any public disagreements devolve into nothing more than crybaby arguments.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    It's difficult to hate something you know nothing about.

Actually it's kind of easy ask a radical Muslim how they feel about Christianity. Their hate will be strong and so will their ignorance.

But we digress. Good to see you are still snarky. You have been fairly silent today.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Actually it's kind of easy ask a radical Muslim how they feel about Christianity. Their hate will be strong and so will their ignorance.

But we digress. Good to see you are still snarky. You have been fairly silent today.

lol, that's what I was thinking...also, pretty sure the BLM movement also goes against that line of thinking as well.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Don't be what's wrong with the internet.

I don't hate police nor do I hate JR and Motor. I do find it pathetic that because they are police and I am not that I couldn't possibly have any reason to comment or critique police other than hate. All these guys have proven is their unwillingness to listen too anything That moderately disagrees with them. This is what is wrong with society any public disagreements devolve into nothing more than crybaby arguments.

LOL Just say you hate LEOs.

Top Bottom