Names

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I used to work at a dry cleaners in high school and parts of college. We used to have this timmid white man in his mid 40's come in and tell us his name was "Jay". Some of the customers opted to open a credit account which required a copy of the drivers license. His real name on his drivers license was Off, Jack Heath. This is why he goes by Jay.

Also, I have a habbit of reading the arrest reports in the Daily Advertiser to see if anyone I know ended up in the locker. About 3 months ago I saw a woman listed for OWI and illegal lane change. Her name was something like Lajiniqua Marijuana Anderson. I assumed it HAD to be a misprint but I think that was her name.

I saw that as well. Had me laughing:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    Here's one that has not been mentioned yet, "Mylanta", and pronounced exactly like the heartburn med. She was at a local factory working because her momma made her work there. Her momma said all she wanted to do was hang around on the street corner all day. Funny thing though, at work she knew how to give people heartburn.:squint:

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    "Pajama" may have entered into urban legend status, but my cousin had a girl with that name as a student in Jefferson Parish 30 years ago.

I have a friend named Johnny Walker (he's a deacon involved in prison ministry, LOL)
    I have another friend named Jackie Daniels.
    My wife's nickname is "CC."

Khyber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Went to college with a girl named Patty Peters.

Best one though .. the guy that invented the Lear jet.. named his daughter Crystal. Would have been ok, but her middle name was Shanda.

Kook

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    New Iberia
    went to school with twin girls named Wonderlynn and Wonderful
    Also have a friend, first name Jack, middle name Daniels.
    Know a couple that named their son Brock Lee Smith

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    There was a guard where I work who's mom must have loved bread. She named her daughters Melba and Cinnamon.
    Also knew a guy named Dickie Peters.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    One more I remember:

Years ago my sister taught High School English in the EBR School System. In one of her classes she taught two Vietnamese brothers. Their last name was Hue.

One was named Phong. The other.....was named Phuoc.

The first day of class, when Phuoc Hue stood up and announced his name, the rest of the class simply couldn't handle it.

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    When our kids were born over 25 years ago we watched the birth announcements to see what names were in vogue and during the course of that investigation we saw, in the paper, if I'm lyin I 'm dyin,... drum roll,.... Venerial Denise, and Formica Dinette

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    A physician disciplined by the New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners a few years ago for improper sexual contact with a patient was named "Dr. Dong Suk Kim".

You can't make this stuff up.

leVieux

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    One more I remember:

Years ago my sister taught High School English in the EBR School System. In one of her classes she taught two Vietnamese brothers. Their last name was Hue.

One was named Phong. The other.....was named Phuoc.

The first day of class, when Phuoc Hue stood up and announced his name, the rest of the class simply couldn't handle it.

Can you picture him getting pulled over by NOLACOP? "What's yer name boy" "Phuoc Hue" "THAT'S IT! UP AGAINST THE DAMN CAR!"

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I have a family friend who goes almost exclusively by Dick Jacks. In fact, the only other thing I've heard him called was T.R.-- not sure what that guy's name is.

My oldest sister had a friend in high school named Misty Hymen. Not sure if the spelling of the last name was different, but that was the pronunciation for sure.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Last weekend the cashier at Sam's Club was a.........BIG OLE HEFER and she had her name tattoed across her BIG OLE CHEST........"MISS CHERISE".

I told my wife that I guess that would help ensure that whoever she be boning, would be sure and know her name..............:eek3::eek3

Jus Saying............:

Last edited:

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Twins named "Urethra" and "Urine" (pronounced yureen)

Afreshia Claudette - Career counselor at Loyola University in the 1980s. There was no work in the 80s anyway, so who cared?

Semen Glasscock - insured by Colonial Lloyds Inurance.

Formika Dinet - insured by Colonial Lloyds Inurance.

Me and a friend used to keep a list.

Top Bottom