Paris Terrorist Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I was just thinking the same thing myself. What if the new surge in liberal gun grabbing is yet another attempt to disarm us, so that a mass immigration would make us vulnerable like the many EU nations? Thus, creating a national "emergency", right around election time, allowing our muslim traitor POTUS to declare martial law and remain in office. Just sayin...

Where's the tin foil hat emoji when I need it!?

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I was just thinking the same thing myself. What if the new surge in liberal gun grabbing is yet another attempt to disarm us, so that a mass immigration would make us vulnerable like the many EU nations? Thus, creating a national "emergency", right around election time, allowing our muslim traitor POTUS to declare martial law and remain in office. Just sayin...

Been having simular thoughts more and more. Its looking more and more like the possibility of martial law before this commi SOB leaves office. We will see war on our soil in our lifetime.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    :dogkeke:

I figured yall would like that. I don't put anything past this regime, but I don't see Obama spending one day in office longer than his term is scheduled for.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    :dogkeke:

I figured yall would like that. I don't put anything past this regime, but I don't see Obama spending one day in office longer than his term is scheduled for.

I sure hope you're right! But, there's a saying about some chickens and eggs and I think there's something about counting in there too.

Bkjsdc09

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Hammond
    If I'm wrong, you owe me a big "I TOLD YA SO!"

Haha that is one of my favs!! But I think it will more likely be like, "hey, do you have some extra mags and ammo since you know, I was right and all" there will be a second revolution. Call me crazy, call me radical, but what were our forefathers called by the British a mere 239 years ago. Ok ok I'm getting off my ranting soap box now. Lol

Daddy-O

Pally
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    Wherever the party is
    The Army Black Knights were playing against Tulane University today. They made a gesture by taking the field flying the French flag along with Old Glory.

CTyh6GXXAAAHUR-.jpg

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Lots of great info and thoughts in this thread.... I have a question that just came to mind.

Why when CNN or other news sites cover shootings in the states they always have to make references to the AR15 or AK-47. But when over seas like this it's referred to as the Kalashnikov.
    Does AK-47 sound more gang related to suit there needs? They just copying from the foreign press? :confused:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Lots of great info and thoughts in this thread.... I have a question that just came to mind.

Why when CNN or other news sites cover shootings in the states they always have to make references to the AR15 or AK-47. But when over seas like this it's referred to as the Kalashnikov.
    Does AK-47 sound more gang related to suit there needs? They just copying from the foreign press? :confused:

You're average dumb ass American would think they were talking about an alcoholic beverage if you used Kalashnikov.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Anyone remember when France wouldnt allow the US to fly over its country to go after ghadafi for the bombing of Pan Am flight over Lockerbie Scotland. I see them being fearful in doing anything meaningful for fear of the large muslim population they allowed to grow and have power.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA

The media doesn't know it's the same rifle and are using the term that was first used in press reports. The sound bites of gunfire I've heard from the concert site indicate semi-auto, not full auto.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    The media doesn't know it's the same rifle and are using the term that was first used in press reports. The sound bites of gunfire I've heard from the concert site indicate semi-auto, not full auto.

It could possibly have been semi auto ak type weapon. I loud deep bang is heard, and the slap of the action follows.
    Typical of ak style rifles.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Wasn't expecting to hear this today, but while at church the priest said the pope had a message. "That we have to stop this terror with any means necessary" including killing them!

Top Bottom