Paris Terrorist Attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Good to see France is attacking them. My opinion may differ from some of yours, but I would personally like to see them kill every single one of them; men, women and children. We don't need the offspring of these pieces of crap of isis coming back when they are older. Harsh sounding to some maybe, but I don't care. The only good one is a dead one.

Last edited:

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Good to see France is attacking them. My opinion may differ from some of yours, but I would personally like to see them kill every single one of them; men, women and children. We don't need the offspring of these pieces of crap of isis coming back when they are older. Harsh sounding to some maybe, but I don't care. The only good one is a dead one.

I wont take a position, but there would be more Nazis today if the wife's and kids of those during WW2 weren't killed.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Wasn't expecting to hear this today, but while at church the priest said the pope had a message. "That we have to stop this terror with any means necessary" including killing them!

Ill believe that when its a public address. I haven't heard those words from this Pope, and hold very little belief I will.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    i googled number of US murders committed by race, to see how many were committed by muslims. a 2013 list illustrates that most murders in our country are committed by black and white people.
    remember the movie theater / school killers.

Its sad, we should be cautious of sick americans more than anyone else

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

While this may be true I would bet that numbers have more to do with that than anything. We have not seen the worst of this yet but it is coming if we continue to let these people in. They are raised from birth to hate us and want to kill us. They move into a place and then they all have as many kids as possible with however many wives they have. Over time they take over a neighborhood .......an area of town.....a town. They are raised to hate us all while enjoying our government's handouts. They get free education and other assistance and in a matter of 20 years or so they have their very own voters, local officials to influence things in the area and also a bunch of militants to carry out attacks on Americans.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    i googled number of US murders committed by race, to see how many were committed by muslims. a 2013 list illustrates that most murders in our country are committed by black and white people.
    remember the movie theater / school killers.

Its sad, we should be cautious of sick americans more than anyone else

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

You are aware that 'Muslim' is NOT a race? Muslims are followers of Islam, a religion. It's not all followers of Islam that concern us. Most, some estimates are in the 80-90 percentile, are not sympathetic to the Jihadists that want to kill you and rape your children. It's the 10-20% of 'Muslims' that want to destroy our way of life that we need to introduce to Alla.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...It's not all followers of Islam that concern us. Most, some estimates are in the 80-90 percentile, are not sympathetic to the Jihadists that want to kill you and rape your children. It's the 10-20% of 'Muslims' that want to destroy our way of life that we need to introduce to Alla.

And since there are an estimated 1.2 BILLION Muslims, that 10-20% equates to 100--240 MILLION!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am not surprised, but I am stunned that the dumbass remains so arrogant and willfully f**king stupid! He was hawking climate change in his press conference with more compassion than these mass murders of innocents! Unlike those that think this idiot is sincerely worried about his presidential legacy, I think he is completely clueless, and is just an ideological zealot.

I will say this as an intellect that cannot figure this moron out for the life of me; he is either the dumbest, most incompetent and unqualified individual that has ever pulled the wool over the US people, or he is an absolute genius. There is no middle ground!

WildBillKelso

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2015
    Northshore/New Orleans
    I assume you are speaking of the POTUS. His speech and the more interesting Q&A from Turkey yesterday, was another doozie. He was asked several times by the typically lapdog media if he underestimated ISIS and if he is reconsidering his plans. He simply would not answer the question even when called out on his "JV team" statement. He just talked down to the media like they were children, lashed out to his critics by wrongly setting up a false dilemma/straw man of his strategy (or non-strategy) vs. lots of "boots on the ground". I guess we will watch Putin an Hollande take care of business as it should be done. The upside is I think it will support the 2016 election not going well for his party.

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    I am not surprised, but I am stunned that the dumbass remains so arrogant and willfully f**king stupid! He was hawking climate change in his press conference with more compassion than these mass murders of innocents! Unlike those that think this idiot is sincerely worried about his presidential legacy, I think he is completely clueless, and is just an ideological zealot.

I will say this as an intellect that cannot figure this moron out for the life of me; he is either the dumbest, most incompetent and unqualified individual that has ever pulled the wool over the US people, or he is an absolute genius. There is no middle ground!

i believe its the latter. he is genius with personal goals, and we are the dumbasses that has allowed said goals to be achieved.
    I think we have been victimized by hydra (marvel) and were bred to be compliant. I see white people rally for the right, to fly a flag, blacks for equal right, jews for anti semitism etc.
    but I fail to see "americans rally for anything"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So a soccer stadium in Hannover, Germany was evacuated a while ago. German Chancellor was supposed to attend the match between Germany & The Netherlands. One report says an "ambulance full of explosives" was found outside the stadium- and that this was "related" to the attacks in Paris.

Yes, I would say. Europe allowed itself to be overrun- and now is under attack. :dunno:

http://q13fox.com/2015/11/17/report...after-ambulance-filled-with-explosives-found/

Sie waren weiter! Wir haben gerade lief die Zeit!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    You are aware that 'Muslim' is NOT a race? Muslims are followers of Islam, a religion. It's not all followers of Islam that concern us. Most, some estimates are in the 80-90 percentile, are not sympathetic to the Jihadists that want to kill you and rape your children. It's the 10-20% of 'Muslims' that want to destroy our way of life that we need to introduce to Alla.

Then there's the unknown number of them who simply lie about it until there is a flashpoint. :doh:

Top Bottom