Response in Classifieds.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I drive Clearview PK on a regular basis. NOPD is never there while 10-8 and it’s too far onto Metairie for a 10-40. The NOPD has it’s hands full these days with all those idiots who think Covid-19 is over in New Orleans. Lots of signal 20Is, 98s, 67As, and 64Gs to say the least.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Damn it man !!! Next trip there and It's on !

I used to work as a bouncer on Bourbon Street and I always saw the same homeless people. I rarely saw new ones. While I could never prove it, I always suspected the new homeless people were rounded up to be used in the Lucky Dogs. And the veteran homeless were left alone so nobody would suspect anything. Although thinking back, I guess the veteran homeless could have been in on it, helping to round up the rookies. Or the Lucky Dogs could have been just normal hot dogs.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I used to work as a bouncer on Bourbon Street and I always saw the same homeless people. I rarely saw new ones. While I could never prove it, I always suspected the new homeless people were rounded up to be used in the Lucky Dogs. And the veteran homeless were left alone so nobody would suspect anything. Although thinking back, I guess the veteran homeless could have been in on it, helping to round up the rookies. Or the Lucky Dogs could have been just normal hot dogs.

We call that addition ''Long Pork'' down here, Good stuff !

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    While I could never prove it, I always suspected the new homeless people were rounded up to be used in the Lucky Dogs.

I ate my very last Lucky Dog back in 1999, maybe 2000, and my stomach was so screwed up for the next few days. If your theory is correct, this could explain my constant cravings to consume human flesh... It all started that one drunken night on Bourbon street...

- - - Updated - - -

Please reply to my comment in 40 minutes or less. Thank you.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    I ate my very last Lucky Dog back in 1999, maybe 2000, and my stomach was so screwed up for the next few days. If your theory is correct, this could explain my constant cravings to consume human flesh... It all started that one drunken night on Bourbon street...https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1752689

- - - Updated - - -

Please reply to my comment in 40 minutes or less. Thank you.

Sorry I'm a few minutes late, though I wanted to say that its likely a good thing you stopped eating those lucky dogs.
    Not sure what to tell you about the flesh craving though.....

Anyone else care to get a comment in a 40 minute dash or less ???

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Sorry I'm a few minutes late, though I wanted to say that its likely a good thing you stopped eating those lucky dogs.
    Not sure what to tell you about the flesh craving though.....

Anyone else care to get a comment in a 40 minute dash or less ???

It took you 49 minutes to respond AND I AM OUTRAGED! Do you even know how forums work?! You should be banned from commenting! :mamoru:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    40 minutes? Wow.

I am on here every 3-5 days as of late. If I am buying or selling something, I'll try to respond within a timely 1 to 2 days...

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

LMFAO!:rofl:
    I have known members of the NOPD Mounted Division over the years and that is exactly their brand of dark humor.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    LMFAO!:rofl:
    I have known members of the NOPD Mounted Division over the years and that is exactly their brand of dark humor.

I was also on the job but was never with the Mounted Division. There were quite a few people there with that brand of humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    40 minutes? Wow.

I am on here every 3-5 days as of late. If I am buying or selling something, I'll try to respond within a timely 1 to 2 days...
    Same here. My commute to work is 45 mins. I hope that someone wouldn’t get upset with me because I would respond while driving.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I am guilty of this and not proud of it..it's usually because I'm at work and the little 5 min break I get,I'll hop on here and reply and when buisness slows down at work and I can check my phone,I'll respond back ..I know it's distracting but guys understand,most of us can't be on the phone for to long..

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    What I hate the most is when a member sends a message inquiring and I respond back with an answer but they never follow up to my response with either a yea or nay. Come on guys and gals, if you are going to send a message, please follow up with a return message that you are interested or that you are not interested!

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    What really ticks me off is that a member messages me to find out where I am located for an item I have posted up for sale. Really? Look at my profile or the location listed under my user name. It is really not that difficult! Come on guys and gals, get a grip and start reading or doing your own home work because I am not going to spoon feed you all!

Top Bottom