Shooting In Terrytown, Road Rage??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Won't be any riots tonight, Its about too rain!

The fact that this was even said is a sad statement. The stupidity of these people to not understand the law is baffling. From the false witness statements to these people wanting to break laws to make a "statement" is all being taught to their children. The next generation is going to be even worse than the brainwashed liberals that are in college now.

And yes, the vast majority of "students" are having this rhetoric crammed down their throats and buy into it.

Last edited:

sacosta66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2016
    Ponchatoula, LA
    Been reading and following this story, but the lies from the so called "eye witnesses" and how the local and national news is trying to blow this up into something that is race related.
    The Today Show this morning failed to mention any of the real facts about this case. Pushing the race card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    56569548.jpg

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The ignorance and stupidity in the comments from these news articles is astounding. The lack of understanding or unwillingness to understand the laws that people use every day to protect themselves is unexcusable. the conclusions these brainless fools come to is unbelieveable. Totally despicable.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I've been having an ongoing discussion with a bunch of my friends via GroupMe and they can't seem to get it through their heads that shooting someone trying to come into your is a justifiable shot.

You need better friends. LOL, I have encountered these type people before, I don't understand their criminal is the victim rights mentality.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    The ignorance and stupidity in the comments from these news articles is astounding. The lack of understanding or unwillingness to understand the laws that people use every day to protect themselves is unexcusable. the conclusions these brainless fools come to is unbelieveable. Totally despicable.

I can only get so far into FB comments before I can't stand to read anymore.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

What was the point of that article?

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Tapatalk

Stirring the pot

yeah that's kind of what i was thinking too...but they did end with a former friend's comments (which were positive), as well as, the police confirming the initial eye witness report was false.

The Times Picayune and The Advocate are both really poor sources of information. Both publications and their websites are used to stir the pot of racism that will continue to make things worst.

Funny how this is a bigger story than the 10 month old shot and killed just a few miles away on Caddy Drive in Marrero...

JR1572

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The Times Picayune and The Advocate are both really poor sources of information. Both publications and their websites are used to stir the pot of racism that will continue to make things worst.

Funny how this is a bigger story than the 10 month old shot and killed just a few miles away on Caddy Drive in Marrero...

JR1572

Yep sad. Black lives only matter when the race pimps can makes something of it.

Top Bottom