The Shootrite Katana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    i think i like the version i see w/ the A1 upper, chrome bcg, and the YHM-like (Red-Jacket's threaded flash suppressor), well that's what i think that flash hider is.

I believe that picture is not of a "Katana A1 version", but rather Pangris' personal "Fighting Carbine" setup that he did a series of write ups about a long while back.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3031

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    For all ya'll supporter's and also for the hater's . Tiger announced it's availability this morning in a mail out . E-mail/phones blew up . Peace . Will

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    I bet there's be a lot less hate if some other companies name was on it. :rofl:

There's some of that , hell , maybe a lot of that . on the other hand , anybody with any personality at all is going to **** off 1/2 the people they run into sooner or later .

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    For all ya'll supporter's and also for the hater's . Tiger announced it's availability this morning in a mail out . E-mail/phones blew up . Peace . Will

Don't think anyone doubts they will sell. between the supporters that almost every instructor has that will buy it because of the logo and the fact that you are making it, there will definitely be buyers.

Good for you and Tiger.

But don't start slacking on the suppressors. About to get my trust done. :D

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    Don't think anyone doubts they will sell. between the supporters that almost every instructor has that will buy it because of the logo and the fact that you are making it, there will definitely be buyers.

Good for you and Tiger.

But don't start slacking on the suppressors. About to get my trust done. :D

that kinda sum's up my idea of what this rifles market would be . there'll be guy's that trust Tiger to know what should go into a AR and there'll be guy's that trust me to build that **** right . the convergence of those two groups is our market share . And don't you worry , read what I just did with the integral 9mm , we havn't even posted the suppressed .22 AR upper , the 3 lug QC flash hider and can for the AR , the 9mm pistol suppressor , the inconel monocore rifle suppressor ,the ...... heh , you see where I'm going with this :)

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    that kinda sum's up my idea of what this rifles market would be . there'll be guy's that trust Tiger to know what should go into a AR and there'll be guy's that trust me to build that **** right . the convergence of those two groups is our market share . And don't you worry , read what I just did with the integral 9mm , we havn't even posted the suppressed .22 AR upper , the 3 lug QC flash hider and can for the AR , the 9mm pistol suppressor , the inconel monocore rifle suppressor ,the ...... heh , you see where I'm going with this :)

I like it.....

I like it a lot.....:cool:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    So send the D*mn thing already!:p

You have to answer your d**n phone !!! I've kicked the girls in the ass enough that the " No shipping without verbal confirmation" thing finally took :) They want to be sure of your shipping address

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom