What’s the worst gun you’ve owned/ own?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooterbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2024
    St James
    Walther p22. Biggest jamming piece of crap. Extracter also broke and hit me below my eye.
    I had one of the P22 "competition" sets that came with a 5in barrel and compensator. It was very picky on ammo. Never used it for anything more than plinking but it was a jam o magic as well. I sent it back to Walther to have it checked. They sent it back with a new slide at no charge. They never specified the problem and has functioned fine although it's still picky on ammo.

HLM

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jun 15, 2021
    Hammond la
    Maybe I should have done that…. Ended up buying an ATI gsg 1911 .22. Absolutely love that gun. Put tons of rounds through it. Does get dirty fast when running a can on it though.

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    My uncle gave me a 5-shot 22 pistol from some relatively unknown manufacturer. Little did he know that my cousins had been playing with it and put the cylinder in backwards and dry fired it, damaging the firing pin. When you shot it you got click, click, pow. Totally unreliable. Best thing about it was that I traded it for a $100 gas card at a EBRP gun "buyback". (Don't know why its called a buyback, as they didn't originally sell me the weapon so they can't really buy it back, but $100 is $100)

Top Bottom