Women and their "cycle"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    You sound like the most perfect woman in the world...where did you come from and are there more like you somewhere?

She is the most perfect woman in the world. Beautiful, smart, funny and puts up with my ****, that's why I married her. Icing on the cake is that she can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan like nobodys business

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    She is the most perfect woman in the world. Beautiful, smart, funny and puts up with my ****, that's why I married her. Icing on the cake is that she can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan like nobodys business

And you've never wanterd to punch her just once, huh?

I think I am smelling:
    pipedream3.jpg

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    HA!!

I haven't had to deal with visits from aunt flo for going on seven months now....:boink:

Downside is that she's getting really fat really fast for some reason. :ugh:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    HA!!

I haven't had to deal with visits from aunt flo for going on seven months now....:boink:

Downside is that she's getting really fat really fast for some reason. :ugh:

There is only one thing more deadly than a woman with PMS... Pregnancy hormones will murder you in the middle of a police station without flinching. I wouldn't suggest she's fat. ;)

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    There is only one thing more deadly than a woman with PMS... Pregnancy hormones will murder you in the middle of a police station without flinching. I wouldn't suggest she's fat. ;)

Honestly, my wife is really really laid back and cool with this one. The first one? Well....

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    OMG I have tears running down my face and people are staring at me!!!

Mine was so bad I had to volunteer to go to Afghanistan.

Haha. Your company need any "almost" Navy Officers with a math degree and history of brain surgery? I know it's a niche market, but someone has to fill it.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    And they wonder why we dont want them in the Infantry. If shoot the enemy and leave a big hole and keeps walking around bleeding for seven days I am getting the F out of there. Plus, could you imagine the smell after being the field for two weeks without a bath or shower!!! :puke:

This is there punishment for taking one of our ribs. The only problem is that GOD did not know what the effect would be at the time. Why do you think there was an immaculate conception, he didn't want to deal with before hand!! :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom